* Provide Expertise Support on Object Storage solutions and Act as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with internal teams.
* Applies advanced technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic protocols to resolve standard to complex system level issues in unique and often complex customer environments.
* Identifies and provides resolutions to an assortment of technical problems
* Develop and implement resolutions to identified problems and follows standard practices and procedures
* Communicates effectively to internal and external customers as necessary through a variety of mediums on procedural and technical issues in a fast paced and customer critical environment
* Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role for at least 3 years
* Hands-on experience with Solid knowledge on UNIX/Linux/Windows environments; Basic Knowledge of Networking.
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Candidates should demonstrate specific knowledge of Dell products and their value added to the customer
* BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
* Experience in NAS/ SAN /Cloud storage would be an added advantage
* Experience on Elastic Cloud Storage/Amazon S3/Azure
* Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, VMware or similar technologies is a plus